Beware of a catalog titled "The Paragon".My order for Christmas 2007 kept being back-ordered and then it was supposedly discontinued.

After many, many phone calls we received a check for reimbursement. I deposited the check into my account. Amazingly the check bounced. I was then charged by my bank for the bounced check.

By this time Christmas is looong over and the company "The Paragon", no longer answers their phone, their website is down. The automated message on their phone # stated they would be back next season. Well, Christmas 2008 is here and they are back with lots of excuses. They refuse to give me my money back.

They will, however, give me a free gift if I purchase something. Wow, do they really think we would want to be ripped-off twice!?

Watch out for this company they have my money for nothing and they just might take yours too.

Had an Experience with The Paragon?

Comments

Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Case Boss - Sending some thing else instead of the item that we have ordered Case Boss "I have ordered Luxury 360 Phone Case - Frosted Blue / iPhone 6s Plusfor BD 39.99 .The Item was not received as promised..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more